Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 9, 2007

    "Baby Cakes"

    Check out our new "Baby Cakes" promotion! The idea: Give the baby cake and let her go at it! Special thanks to the Colemans for welcoming me into their home in order to test shoot the idea. We had a lot of fun during the shoot. I love the bright colors...and check out that cake--it has lots of character! I made it myself! I was worried at first, but it turned out the cake worked perfectly--leaning in all its gooey glory! What a great session for one year olds. Book your session now to qualify for the summer special. Or, purchase a "Baby Cakes" session gift certificate for a friend.


    Here's a composite...good idea for a wall size print.

    A great "old photo" effect...

    She's trying to sniff the cake--cute!


    What a beautiful mess!

    Yum, yum.























    No comments: