Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 24, 2007

    Puppy!!

    We got a puppy! He's 7 months. He's a Pomeranian. His name is Panda Snow Bear, but we call him "Panda" for short. Isn't he cute! He's so hyper and funny, he cracks me up all the time. He's already torn up my flip-flops, a pillow, gift wrap, gift bags, magazines, and a squeaky toy. He's starting to chew up table legs, carpet, undies, and the wooden stairs. I'm definite there's more to come...but that's okay, We Love Him!!



    Here's Panda's headshot. I think he's got modeling in his future...
    The head cocked to the side is always cute. He did this whenever he heard the shutter click. He couldn't figure out what I was holding in front of my face.

    Those puppy-dog eyes just get me every time.
    Don't even think about chewing up mom's flowers!!

    He finally wore himself out. He sat for about 30 seconds for this shot. Just trying to keep up with him during our little photo session had me breaking a sweat.

    His head reminds me of a black bear in this photo.

    No comments: