Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 20, 2007

    Changes are a Comin'

    I know its been a while since I last wrote. A lot has happened in the past few months. We had a family tragedy. But we are slowly recovering.

    I've been working a lot behind the scenes. Nellie Photography is getting an extreme makeover. You should start seeing changes in December. I'm really excited about it.

    I also have some big news, but I won't reveal it just yet....wait just a couple more weeks.

    Also, starting in December, our pricing structure will change. So, if you have any photo sessions or products you want to squeeze in before pricing goes up, now's the time to do so.


    Happy Thought: "Daddies"

    No comments: