Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, January 23, 2008

    Florida Pt.2

    Continuing on with my trip to Florida...

    This is another photo of me waiting in line to get into our first Disney park. I was attempting a cheerleader kick. FAILED!

    Even though it was January, Disney still had their Christmas decorations up. I had to get a photo of all the little cute Plutos locked up in ornaments.

    Ah, the Tower of Terror. This is the very first ride we went on. It is fabulously scaaaaaaryyy! Instead of falling straight down, like on the Drop Zone (Great America), you are taken up very fast, and then dropped, again and again--in the dark. They try to make it seem like your in a broken elevator. I must say, Disney does the best job at creating a whole atmosphere for each ride. Even while standing in line, you walk through dusty, spiderwebbed, dark halls. The rides aren't just rides, they're actually a whole experience--whether it's in a different era, country, or world. The Tower of Terror was definitely the best ride in all of Disneyworld. It was so intense that my sister-in-law came off the ride crying! I couldn't believe it! I didn't know that people did that. I guess it was all the darkness....

    I love how so much thought was put into the simplest things. There's so much to take in while your there....I love it!
    Then we tried on hats. Whew, I need to put those teeth away! Don't be alarmed, those are only my Minnie Mouse teeth. I took them off when we left the park. ;)





    No comments: