Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 10, 2008

    Rahiim

    I squeezed in a couple photo sessions right before I left on my Florida trip, and Rahiim was one of them. He is an aspiring actor/model. We never met before the session, but as we talked, we found out how many people we knew in common. In fact, his mom came to my house for a family get-together over a decade ago. What a small world....

    But anyways, I wanted to introduce a new opportunity for clients to receive free prints. How it works: My favorite photos from each session/wedding will be posted on the blog. Blog readers will then vote for their favorite photo by clicking on the "comment" link below. The first photo to reach 25 votes (honor system) will be gifted to the client as an 8x10 print.

    So start posting your votes for Rahiim!


    Photo #1


    Photo #2

    Photo #3

    Happy Thought #101: "That thing you've been trying to recall? Don't worry; it'll come back to you."

    13 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #3

    Anonymous said...

    I vote 4 photo #3.

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #1.

    Anonymous said...

    I vote 4 photo #2.

    rahiim said...

    I vote for #1

    Nicole said...

    Numero Uno

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #1

    Deldel said...

    I vote for # 1

    Anonymous said...

    I say #1

    janae said...

    i vote for #1

    Amielia said...

    I love #3 I think he looks super fine. From his wife.

    All.is.Hair said...

    I choose #2 its super adult and sexy different.....Rahiim B grown!!! R they RED-D????!!?!

    Anonymous said...

    Photo number 4