Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 28, 2008

    What did he do NOW!?

    Okay, so now I must gloat about my dog. My dear Panda got a hold of one of my old teddy bears. He was so ecstatic with it that I just let him keep it. But now, 3 weeks later, he has finally popped his teddy open. And I was nearby as it happened:


    His reaction to my,"Panda, are you being a bad boy?"
    ...With intensity in his eye, he ripped into his helpless victim again, and again. Does this photo even need a comment?
    By the way, he was actually eating the stuffing. Gross! I took the whole bear away from him after our little shoot session. I hope I'm not around when he finally gets rid of this cotton snack.


    No comments: