Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 12, 2008

    A Boone Family Portrait

    I did a family portrait session last weekend at the Boone's family home. We shot the session right smack dab in the middle of the living room. It seemed we had to take a million photos just to get everyone looking in the same direction, everyone's eyes open, and everyone not making silly faces. But that's okay, cuz it was fun! They're gonna have a whole series of hilarious images that they could use for a fabulous memory album.

    Hey Blog readers, vote for your favorite photo by clicking on the "comment" link below. The first photo to reach 25 votes (honor system) will be gifted to the client as an 8x10 print. So start posting your votes for the Boone Family!



    Photo #1

    Photo #2

    Photo #3

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love #1

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #1

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is cute

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for # 1

    Julie Ann said...

    I vote for Hannah in #1. You captured such a sincere look of joy. She just looks so happy to be having her picture taken.