Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 31, 2008

    Helloooo Illinois!

    It's funny because ever since I started this blog page, I've been getting a lot of hits from Illinois and even a few phone calls. (Yes, I can see my blog reader's stats. Don't worry it doesn't tell my email addresses, names, etc. Just the general stuff.) But anyways, I figured out a while ago that there is another Nellie Photography out in that area, Peoria, Illinois to be exact. I've even contacted her to refer clients back to her that contacted me on accident. She was so thankful. She even playfully complained about how she wished she had my web address, because it's much easier to remember--but I got it first ;)

    Nellie Photography Sacramento, CA (me): http://www.nelliephotography.com/
    Nellie Photography Peoria, IL: http://www.nellie-photography.com/

    No affiliation, of course.

    But anyways, if you're reading this and you didn't mean to pay traveling fees for your wedding photography, you may have meant to contact the OTHER Nellie Photography, who by the way is an absolute fabulous photographer. Just click on the appropriate link above to find your way...but I love that you stopped by!!

    Thank you. Come again.

    No comments: