Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 19, 2008

    Introducing Queen Ruby


    She has arrived. Queen Ruby. And here she is just waiting to be pieced together. Who/what is she? A gorgeous chaise lounge just drenched in fabulosity!! I thought she was so fabulous that she indeed deserved a name. And guess what ladies: She's gonna be used for your Pin-up/boudoir sessions.

    The final product--You'll get to meet Queen Ruby when you come in for your session.

    1 comment:

    Amanda said...

    where did you happen to get Queen Ruby from??