Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 26, 2008

    New Photos: Lavon! (Be sure to vote for fav. photo!!)

    Photo #1 Photo #2
    Photo #3


    Earlier this week I took photos of a young model, Lavon. This was our second time working together. Even though we did his shoot immediately after he got of school, he was so patient and easy to work with! He's used to being on shoots and jobs for long periods of time. He's a working young man! I wish him success and joy in his career. ;)


    Make sure you vote for your favorite Lavon photo so that he can receive his free 8x10 print! He needs 15 votes. (Honor System) Submit your vote by leaving a comment below.

    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #3

    Anonymous said...

    Love the black & white photo, awesome

    Ree

    Jennifer (MoM) said...

    I like them all yet my favorite is #3. =0)

    -Mom

    Nana said...

    I like the black & white one. It's really nice. I love the black one...

    Papa said...

    1 or 3 looks good to me

    Big Daddy said...

    All of them are cool. Peace

    Auntie SaLeaka said...

    I love that one (#3). He is so fine. That's my Pookie.

    Auntie SaLeaka said...

    I love that one (#3). He is so fine. That's my Pookie.

    Anonymous said...

    The third photo is a nice shot

    Blanca said...

    Hey nephew, it took me a while to find your picture. I am going to choose number 3. You did a good job!