Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 19, 2008

    Another Fabulous Pin-up Model....

    ....the great thing is, she's not really a model at all! She's a regular gal like the rest of us...but she looks absolutely fabulous! I love when clients first come in and warn me how unsure and silly they feel in front of the camera, but once they take a peek of themselves in the camera, they say "Wow, that doesn't look like me!" And then, when they view their entire session online, their biggest issue becomes, "Too many good ones to choose from!" I love the warm and toasty feeling I get when I know a gal has gotten an extra confidence boost.

    FYI: Image Provocateur salon did her hair and makeup!--which by the way is included in our session packages ;)


    You can't do a pin-up shoot without the "Uh Oh!" I looove her cherry tattoo! How appropriate. She's wearing one of our featured Sailor Girl outfits. (We've got'em in all sizes!)

    The soft look in her gaze is so intriguing in this photo. Plus, how could you go wrong when you have the fabulous Vintage Glam Wallpaper behind you?

    This is one of my favorites from the session. She looks like she's starring in an old movie scene...

    No comments: