Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 24, 2008

    We're Bringin' Curvy Back!

    I love Katy's curves! She's fabulously voluptuous!! And, she was a charm to work with. She brought great ideas, and a suitcase packed full with inspiring wardrobe pieces....and shoes, shoes, shoes. She also had a special knack for posing her body and nailing the perfect facial expressions. I think her background in theater can be thanked for that. :)

    What I love about Katy is that she came to the session with a CONFIDENCE that exuded into her images, making them even more gorgeous. So for advice: when you come in for your session, come in with confidence and self-esteem, knowing that you are a beautiful woman and that these photos will only add to your existing beauty.

    Image Provocateur can be thanked for the fab hair and makeup!

    This is one of my favorites from the session. Ah, isn't that retro Victoria Secret Angel just darling? By the way, this photo features one of our cute ruffle panties that's included in most of our packages (variety of colors available).

    This was a fun set I wanted to try out...and it worked perfectly with her robe!

    Could fatigue be even more intriguing?

    I like how this image is reminiscent of a vintage glamour portrait. She looks like a Hollywood starlet.

    *Be sure to check out the rest of our Pin-up & Boudoir photos under the label, "Pin-up Photography", located in the right-hand column!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    These pictures are fantastic! Katy is a natural. I hope to see more pictures with her as the model. Trisha

    Janelle said...

    I think I can make that happen. :)
    We've got a ton of fab photos from her session. I can post more...