Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 8, 2008

    Beauty=Bald or is it Bald=Beauty?

    I stumbled across this Bald Celebrities website/blog today. I found it both intriguing and hil-ar-ious. The blog features photos entered in a Photoshop contest in which contestants have to digitally alter bald heads onto celebrities. Some of the photos are done very well...almost convincing.

    Jennifer Garner--Now this is just wrong!
    Beyonce!
    Angelina Jolie with a little stubble...
    Gwen Stefani--For some reason, this almost looks right...
    Sandra Bullock

    Her ex-husband's name tattooed on her scalp just puts the cherry on top!
    Jim Carey looking like a maniac.
    Now, is this what we should expect to see from our beloved Brad Pitt in 10 years?
    ...Or how about this older and refined look from Tom Cruz?









    2 comments:

    Aga said...

    WOW! lol :)
    Great job Janelle!

    Anonymous said...

    Um some of us dont have to imagine how we would look bald.