Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 2, 2008

    Can a girl have enough jewelry?.....Nope!

    I'm very proud to announce my sister-in-law's recently launched jewelry venture, From the Heart Designs. "Jewelry made from the heart at an affordable price." What's really cool about her jewelry is that it's all hand-made. She can also do custom orders: if you have an outfit you need to match your jewelry with, she can change the colors of the beading to accommodate you. Pricing on custom orders are dependant on the kinds of beads used, the style requested, etc.

    From time to time there are specials, so check back often.

    Because the merchandise is currently hosted by Etsy, you normally have to be a member to purchase the merchandise directly from the website. But, to bypass all of that, you can email her directly (cinder_wolf@hotmail.com), and she will take your order.

    Here's the website: http://katai.etsy.com/

    Me loves the angel wings. They've got a little Rockabilly twang to them. To find out what the heck Rockabilly means, click on the purple "Rockabilly" link above. ;)


    These adorable strawberries were created by hand, so no 2 are exactly alike! So cute, I could just kiss them. Mmmuuuahhh!


    Leopard spotted beads to satisfy your leopardly obsessions.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Those earrings are cute! They look better than what you see in stores, and I bet they are more affordable.