Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 26, 2008

    The Red-hot Bombshell

    I think there's some kind of conspiracy going on--all the most beautiful woman keep waltzing into our studio. And the Red-hot Bombshell is no exception.

    Before the session began, I was asked to please "bring out" the red hair. And my response: Oh what fun!


    And oh the fun we had....

    A Femme Fatale vibe--You can't beat a tough girl with a chain of pearls...
    I think someone's ready to kick some booty.
    Photo #1

    This set turned out to be one of my favorite from the whole session. The leopard print accentuates her hair beautifully! Oh yeah, plus this shot is just sizzling hot!

    Photo #2

    I love the vintage, grungy look of this photo...

    Photo #3

    By the way, doesn't our Red-hot Bombshell remind you of Poppy Montgomery from the "Without a Trace" TV show? Am I right, or am I right??

    **Don't forget to vote for your favorite photo! The first photo to receive 15 votes will be gifted to the Red-hot Bombshell as an 8x10 print. Post your votes by clicking on the "Comments" link below this entry.

    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #3

    Anonymous said...

    #2 is the best by far!

    Anonymous said...

    #2 is hot!

    Anonymous said...

    You're right, she does look like that actress!

    Anonymous said...

    I like #2 because it leaves something to be desired. #1 is classic pinup. Also hot!

    Anonymous said...

    I like #2!

    Anonymous said...

    Photo number 2 is down right awesome....wonder who the lucky guy is...boy, muscle definition in her legs, thighs and arms....who is this bombshell...

    Anonymous said...

    #2 looks good!

    Anonymous said...

    I like #2

    Anonymous said...

    #3 is my favorite...gorgeous!