Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 21, 2008

    Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Email Service!!!!

    I'm so flippin' upset right now! My email service is on the fritz again. This past weekend I've been receiving emails, but I can not return any emails to anyone. I've sent 2 complaints to my email service provider (Big Black Bag). And now, Monday morning, I check to see if I'm back on track, and instead, all my emails have been erased--emails waiting for a response, emails in archive, emails I haven't even opened, emails I use for reference, everything!! So now, I can't even respond to the emails that were sent to me from Friday through this morning. I'm totally typing on this key pad with such fierceness and anger that someone might think I'm stapling nails into the wall. Arggghhhhhhh!!!!

    Okay...I got that off my chest.

    So now, what I'm really trying to say is:

    If you sent me an email, and I haven't responded yet, please re-send it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Oh, and let me add this little graphic:

    Take that you website hosts!

    No comments: