Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 2, 2008

    Victoria Secret Model??

    No, net yet. But she very well could be!!

    Amy is a sweetheart and a breeze to photograph. She brought a few friends with her to the session, and we all had a blast. The more the merrier! I love when clients bring friends along because it helps to put the client at ease. Plus, friends offer good advice throughout the session--they always know what makes you look good.

    We even had Cara from Image Provocateur come out to the studio to do Amy's hair and makeup. Cara did a great job--the big hair, the strategically accented chest--just fabulous!

    Amy did this Pin-up & Boudoir session for a birthday present for her boyfriend. He's currently serving in Iraq! Amy made the cutest, plumpest homemade cupcakes I've ever seen. And!--Her friends and I got to eat them at the end of the session. Normally, it's in one's best interest not to eat food that has been used as a prop for a photo shoot, but I couldn't resist. Ah, so moist and delicious! Thank you Amy for the lovely cupcake!

    Once her boyfriend opens his gift, he's just gonna topple over!! We wish someone could video-tape his reaction...

    **Vote for your favorite photo from this session so Amy can receive her free 8x10 print. 15 votes wins! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    So cute! She's brought her man's dog tags! (She's also wearing one of the fabulous fluffy skirts we have in stock)
    Photo #1

    I love this one! This is the ultimate "hold-the-cupcake" pose.

    Photo #2

    This one looks like it came right out of the Victoria Secret Catalogue. She's gorgeous!

    Photo #3

    21 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I love #2!

    Anonymous said...

    sooo hot! she is absolutely gorgeous! I love all of them but i vote for number one!

    Anonymous said...

    She's hot and saucy! i vote for number one!

    Anonymous said...

    It looks good! #1 all the way

    Anonymous said...

    i think the girl looked and did excellent but nellie photography did a wonderful job all in all i like #1

    Anonymous said...

    number one!!!

    Anonymous said...

    #3 would be great pinned up by her man's bed!

    Anonymous said...

    soo cute i love these pictures!

    Anonymous said...

    all three are so cute..but im going to go with number one!

    Anonymous said...

    She looks hot!!! I love #3!

    Anonymous said...

    wow! awesome shoot. she looks so pretty : ) #1 is my fave

    Anonymous said...

    Definately number one, mostly because i helped with that one the most! She wouldnt have done that one if I wasn't there :) so I take the credit! LOL jk

    kaitlyn b said...

    amy....you have to go with number three! it shows the most skin....which we all know jeremy would love to see ;) you look hott babe!!!!!

    <3 kaity

    Anonymous said...

    The first one... No doubt!

    Anonymous said...

    these are great!!! amy you look fantastic. number 1 for sure. i love the skirt.

    Anonymous said...

    Ok so i dont know how you expect me to pick my favorite because these are all absolutely stunning, sexy, hot, gorgeous, and amazing...but i guess if i have to choose i think im gunna have to go with el numero tres..

    Anonymous said...

    Wow this girl is gorgeous! She looks like an Asian dessert... Number 1 is the best!

    Anonymous said...

    nice pictures. #1 is my vote.

    Anonymous said...

    ohmigosh! these are so cute!
    #1 is my favorite!
    nice job!

    Anonymous said...

    Love #1

    Anonymous said...

    Wow, tough decision! They are all gorgeous! I have to say #1 is my fav