Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 15, 2008

    Our Doll-Faced Pin-up Girl

    I think our featured Pin-up Girl, Corrinne, has the sweetest doll-face, don't you?...And she has the personality to match.

    Oh, and I have to say that I envy Corrine's curves! She's slim waisted, with a little more up top, and even a little more on the bottom....I wish it was me. ;) Show it off girl!

    Photo #1: This is the "Dark Vixen" set featuring the one and only Queen Ruby chaise lounge. Check out Corrinne's ring-finger bling-bling. She's engaged, and her man is in the military. When he gets home from training, boy oh boy, what a happy return that will be!

    By the way, vintage inspired Pin-up photos as a gift for your military man is one of the best reasons to come on in for a session!
    Photo #2: I must say, this "Victorian Secret Pink Stripe" set is our most popular set ever! I shall call this photo: Miss Cherry Merry Muffin. (Do you remember that doll?? She even was cherry scented! I begged my mom for her. It took a while, but I finally got my own Cherry Merry Muffin. And in fact, I still have her, her cupcakes, teapot, and cups somewhere in the back of my closet.)
    Photo #3: This is our "Bombshell Pink" set. We haven't seen too much of this sweet set lately. Corrinne was a little apprehensive about the red shoes, but as it turns out--they were sizzlin' hizot!! I think this is one of my favorites from the session.
    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Corrinne can receive her free 8x10 print. Only 15 votes needed to win! Vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below and posting your choice.

    12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    my vote's for number three!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is the best

    Anonymous said...

    Number 1 is so fabulous! #1 vote!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is good.

    Anonymous said...

    My vote is for #1

    Anonymous said...

    #3 is so cute

    Anonymous said...

    oh #1 is great, but i go for #3, with the red shoes, the red ruffles, the red flower, the red lipstick, it's great!

    Anonymous said...

    #1. It's classic sexy.

    Anonymous said...

    Tough Call... I like them all... #3 has a spicy side to it while #1 is more home grown

    Anonymous said...

    #1 all the way...looks like a photo from the pinu-up girls era!!! Beautiful!

    Anonymous said...

    a lucky man no matter which picture is your fav

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is hot!