Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 14, 2008

    The Pin-up Cowgirl

    Our vintage inspiration...

    Yep folks, what we have below is our first cowgirl pin-up girl. Why we haven't tried it before, I don't know, but thanks to Katie, we will soon be offering a similar cowgirl set as an option.

    Katie's so cool because she came prepared with her own rope, saddle, rug, hat, and boots. We had so much fun with her props! I love it when people come in with fantabulous ideas!!

    Plus Katie had a meaningful reason for wanting to do a Pin-up & Boudoir Session with us: As a treat for herself! (Do you need a better reason?)

    This is one of my favorites from the session. It's a perfect pin-up curvy pose and expression! Beautiful!
    Photo #1

    ... And here's our little Victoria Secret runway model, complete with angel wings....
    Photo #2

    I love this look--fabulous mysterious and sexified eyes! Photo #3

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Katie can receive her free 8x10 print. Only 15 votes needed to win! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i vote #1

    Anonymous said...

    oh these are TOO awesomely cute! I want to book an appt now too! LOL

    I like #3 the best!

    Anonymous said...

    Number 1 most definately!

    Chuck said...

    #1 for sure!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is my favorite!

    Anonymous said...

    I think #3!

    Anonymous said...

    #1

    Anonymous said...

    #1! oh that'd be great posted up in the hallway or something, too cute!

    Anonymous said...

    #1!