Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, September 18, 2008

    Me Likey: Tarina Tarantino

    I was watching America's Next Top Model (yup,yup!), and one of the challenges involved the girls posing with accessories from featured designer, Tarina Tarantino. All I have to say is: Chunky Pink Pricey Plastic Heaven! Her style is delicious! You've gotta check out her website. I posted a few of my favs here...


    I love the new colorful spin on the old cameo style necklaces...


    This Hello Kitty locket is just scrumpdiddlyumptious!! Tarantino actually calls the Hello Kitty featured in her designs, "Pink Head." I do believe she models her Hello Kitty after herself, because, if you didn't know already, Tarantino has outrageous neon pink hair!


    This darling clutch was featured on Top Model. You may not be able to tell from the photo, but this purse can fit in the palm of your hand...yes it's that cute!

    I love these chunky pearls! Check out this image to really get an idea of how chunky these pearls really are!


    F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!


    No comments: