Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 5, 2008

    Partaaay! It's Reception Time!

    Like I mentioned before, last Saturday's wedding was awesome! There were a ton of guests and they were packed full of let's-get-this-party-started-jitters (and liquor!). Hands down: Neil and Sai threw the funnest, most crackin' wedding ever!


    While sifting through the images, I found these hilarious gems...enjoy these little tid-bits! Some of you guys are gonna hate me for this. :)

    Needless to say, some of the guests got a little "bent". The wall became this poor guy's best friend.


    The Groom shook his tail-feathers during the money dance.


    How could I not post a photo of the Pimped Out Pink!
    Does anything really need to be said? (actually this photo is one of my favorites.)


    Towards the end, the guys started doing strip teases and lap dances! Watch out now!!


    Boys will be boys...

    Some things were just a little too much for young eyes...
    Get low...low...low...

    More to come soon!

    No comments: