Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 15, 2008

    This Kitty's on the Prrrowl!

    You gotta love the sizzlin' hot "Kitten Prowl" set....especially with Keri struttin' her stuff on it!

    Her wedding is next month, and these photos are going to be for her brand-spankin' new husband. Somebody get him an ice-pack for his poor little eyes cuz they're gonna need some cooling off once he sees these!

    Photo #1


    I loved so many of these shots, I had to put a few of them in a series. Watch out now!--Some of Miss Keri's shots were too hot for this blog! :)

    Photo #2



    The young, beautiful, island girl is waiting desperately to hear the whisper of her true love before she is married off to the suitor her vicious parents have chosen for her. Little does she know, the man she waits for is only an hour away in the next city over. He too, with the rage fueled from the fire burning in his heart, yearns for his young beauty. But he is one that doesn't like to sit around. Instead, he is in his cherry-red convertible, pushing 105 mph, making his way to save his one and only true love.....To Be Continued.

    Next week, tune in for the unforgettable story of star-crossed lovers who accidentally meet their demise while taking the bus to a nearby McDonalds restaurant.

    Okay, Okay. Sometimes I get a little carried away. ;)

    Photo #3

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Keri can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    19 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Photo #3 is my favorite!

    Anonymous said...

    LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF THEM BUT LOVING #3 TOOO MUCH!

    Anonymous said...

    Sexy Lady!! My favorite is photo #1!

    Anonymous said...

    LOVE ALL 3, BUT #1 IS HOTTTT!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is the best (although they are all real cute):o)

    Anonymous said...

    Too hot to handle! Photo #1 is too sexy!

    Anonymous said...

    Sizzlin' HOT is right! you go girl! My vote is for Photo #1

    Anonymous said...

    Keri looks Beautiful as always!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness... #3 shot of Keri is just too beautiful!!!

    Anonymous said...

    My oh my, your hunny is gonna luv these especially #1.

    Anonymous said...

    GO #1!!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    wowser - #1 ROCKS!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 all the wayyyyy!

    Anonymous said...

    hoootttttttttt! photo 1

    Anonymous said...

    I love them all! But #1 is my fave!

    Anonymous said...

    Such a beautiful young lady. #1 is the pic that makes her so sexy.

    Anonymous said...

    Photo 1 is amazing!

    Anonymous said...

    Hands down PHOTO #1

    Anonymous said...

    Photo #1 without a doubt is the SEXIEST!!!