Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 9, 2008

    Who knew Tube Socks could be so hot!?

    I've been a naughty girl. I haven't been keeping y'all up to date. We're sooo behind! I've got tons of new photos and stuff to show you. So stay tuned!

    First off: We have the gorgeous, Nicole. Nicole came in for a Pin-up and Boudoir Session as a gift for her hubby's birthday.

    Nicole's man plays the drums, so she brought in his set to do a little "lounging around". Shhhh, Don't tell!--he's going to be disturbed once he figures out that she packed his drums into her car and drove them off without letting him know. Oh, but she shouldn't worry too much--Once he sees his baby on these babies, I think he will be quite pleased...

    Photo #1

    Here's a little classic pin-up posing for ya. This layout was taken straight from Nicole's album we designed for her.
    Photo #2

    She's bringin' sexy back! I love the tattoo accent on her back...oh, and the cupcake undies are super cute too!
    Photo #3



    I have got to say that Nicole has the most fabulous taste in jewelry and handbags. Check out the cute heart chain she's holding in this photo--I love it. It's so right-up-my-alley!

    Because her hubby says she looks sexiest in her "relaxed-look" with just tube socks, Nicole really wanted to do a few photos featuring these striped bad-boys. I'm in love with the idea!
    Photo #4


    A Moulin Rouge styled birthday gift...

    Photo #5

    I really liked how she incorporated some of her hubby's favorite things (drums, tube socks) to make the shoot more personalized and meaningful. Miss Nicole--You are a gorgeous lady!

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Nicole can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    4 comments:

    Kimberlee said...

    I think Nicole is so beautiful in ALL of them....but I love the tube sock picture....LOVE it!

    Arianna and Sophia said...

    We love the tube sock photo too!

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #1

    Anonymous said...

    #4!