Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 15, 2008

    All Hot and Red-headed!

    Danielle brought some fabulous corsets and lingerie to the session, which is always fun. AND she also brought her mom, which contrary to belief, is always fun as well! Moms who come in for their daughter's shoots are always very open-minded and helpful in both posing suggestions and assisting. It's entertaining for me to witness the interaction between mom and daughter during these types of sessions. Especially since I could never imagine my own mom participating in a sexy boudoir shoot of my own!

    Photo #1: Absolutely gorgeous! I love the choice of color in the ruffle panties. It contrasts with her hair beautifully.

    This photo demonstrates why I love to shoot red-heads. I have super-duper mucho fun "popping" the hair color, and bringing out the red-orange lushiness. By the way, don't you just love that big yummy side curl?


    Photo #2: A sexy pose a la Dita von Teese.

    Our version...

    Photo #3: Accentuating glossy pumps is always hot!


    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Danielle can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    16 comments:

    jd said...

    I definately like the first photo of Danielle in the blue ruffle bloomers the best. However; she is gorgeous in each as is the photography!
    jd

    Anonymous said...

    voting for first photo ds

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Danielle, My vote is equal, I like the first one in the green ruffler for the expression on your face and the body pose, but I like the third one in blue and black full lingere, very glam. c

    Anonymous said...

    i love the dita von tease corset.
    You go Danielle!

    Anonymous said...

    I do have to agree on the Dita Von Tease picture, very hot.

    Anonymous said...

    You are beautiful in all three, it's hard to pick just one, but I would have to say my favorite is the first picture because the color pops and emphasizes your amazing red hair.

    Anonymous said...

    Absolutely the first picture!! Momma's so proud!

    Anonymous said...

    # 3 is gorgeous!
    your expression is perfect... soo HOT!

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #1...yep...yep yep! DP

    Anonymous said...

    The Dita Von Tease picture for sure!

    Anonymous said...

    #3 - Definetly! :) KM

    Anonymous said...

    I like all 3 but I think #1 would be great all framed up on the wall

    Anonymous said...

    lovin the butt, girl! #2

    Anonymous said...

    #1 for sure

    Anonymous said...

    I love the colors of #3 really pops. Great job! K.

    Anonymous said...

    Picture #1...love it