Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 22, 2008

    Pink is Sweet, but Jessica is Oh-so-Spicy

    You're not gonna believe this: She's got 3 kids! If you kinda believed that, then you're for sure not gonna believe this one: Her oldest is 17!!!
    I know! I just about fell over when I heard that one too!



    Jessica brought her toddler son with her to the session. What was really funny was that he was all in the mix the whole time: Some shots had him sitting just on the edge of the set. There were even times that I had him just below the camera and I had to quickly snap the picture before he jumped into the frame! Boy oh boy, what an adventure that was!

    Here's some of the crazy action that took place on set (hilarious!):


    Photo #1: Deeeelicious!






    We used this Marilyn Monroe image for inspiration for the following:

    Photo #2

    Photo #3: Showin' a little sweet Glam Love for ya!

    Why Jessica is the bomb-diggity: After her session, she donated some of her fabulous accessories to us so that we can use them for future shoots. Isn't she the sweetest!?

    MAC makeup and Tavia Jenkins (hair) can be thanked for styling Jessica. (Tavia: 916-451-4600)

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Jessica can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    12 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    #1!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Yep, #1. Very nice.

    Anonymous said...

    #3. Elegantly playful. But they are all great!

    che said...

    #3

    Anonymous said...

    Cleo says:

    #3 because it's the only one that shows off one of her cute dimples.

    Anonymous said...

    #3 It's very sexy. Great picture. It was hard to decide, Jessica is very beautiful.I can really see Marilyn.

    Anonymous said...

    #1
    Nicole

    Anonymous said...

    I like #3. Candida

    Anonymous said...

    Tara
    1 is my favorite

    Anonymous said...

    VERY VERY ELEGANT!!!!CLASSY. #1 WITHOUT A QUESTION!!!

    gmafeelinfroggy said...

    the pic #6 of the lady named Tina with the piercing you thought was a beauty mark is absolutely beautiful. she is sitting in a chair with a hat on. what a lovely picture!

    trevor said...

    Photo number 6 called LaFemme Fatal is my favorite pic you have taken . This woman is beautiful!