Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, November 29, 2008

    When Summer Comes to Sacramento...

    ....Watch out! Cuz she's hot! And she brings her friends, who are a ton of fun (and a great help during the shoot as well).

    Summer claims she's from a small town with "dirt roads where everyone knows your business," which I thought was hilarious. We cracked a few jokes, but really--her town is the type of beautiful vacation spot that most people try to seek out. Well, I'm glad Summer and her posse came out to SAC for a little fun!

    It's crazy to hear of all the numerous cities that my clients travel from. Many of them drive from cities that are a couple hours away! I'm honored that you folks come all the way out to see me!!! It just tickles my pickle! Honestly!!

    Photo #1: The tattoo (and the beauty mark) adds the extra "umph" that makes this photo ALL THAT! My oh my, what a ton of beautiful hair she has!
    Photo#2: Ahh, so serene and pleasant...


    Photo#3: One of my favorites from the bunch! Summer's boyfriend will be very proud!
    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Summer can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    11 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #3 of course!

    Anonymous said...

    She is freakin hott!! I love the LAKE!!!

    lily said...

    i liked #1 i could never get enough of summer oh yea
    love lots lily

    absolut summertime said...

    My favorite is the first one!!! The flower adds a hawaiian twist.

    Anonymous said...

    I agree number 1 is the perfect picture. I wish I had an 8x10 of that one!!!

    Anonymous said...

    its hard to say i like one and three but #1 would be the winner if i had to pick

    Anonymous said...

    is there anyone else that looks like that in clearlake cause liked to know no but really #1 is my fav

    Anonymous said...

    well i would havesay out of all the pictures on this page i would have to say #1 on this girl is the best just commin from a mans point of view i guess

    Anonymous said...

    shit son, thats me i think I look pretty good in all those pics but my fav would have to be # 1 that would look good as an 8"x10".

    Anonymous said...

    I could go for an 8x10 of #1 too! Can u please post more of that hot a** Summer!

    Anonymous said...

    Can anyone just buy a picture? Cuz if so... I want at least 3!