Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 12, 2008

    You Go Girl!

    You guys have heard me say it before, and now I'm bringing it up again: We're bringin' curvy back. Yep!

    ...and I love it! I love the fact that Lisa came in for a session, and was not afraid to strut her stuff. I'm proud to post images of gorgeous women who don't fit into the plastic Abercrombie & Fitch mold.

    It only proves my point: Every woman is beautiful!

    If you are one of those women sitting at a desk reading this blog and wondering what it would be like to be photographed as a super vixen, but you're torn between feeling shy or ashamed of your body....SNAP OUT OF IT GIRL!! You can SO do it! Go get yourself some cute panties and bring your butt over here! (There's my pep talk for the day.)

    So thank you Lisa, for allowing me to show off your photos. You represent many women out there, and I'm sure they appreciate what you've so confidently achieved. You are a leader.

    Photo #1: Now, is she hot, or is she HOT?! And those Playboy pumps are a force to be reckoned with!




    Photo #2: Fabulously Gorgeous!

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Lisa can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    #1 of course!

    Anonymous said...

    Love the sexiness of #1 and #2 is just downright gorgeous!

    Anonymous said...

    I like#2.

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is stunning!!

    Melissa said...

    Love them both but #1 is just beautiful :)

    Teen said...

    I yi yi muy caliente!!!!! I love them.... Im going with #2.

    Anonymous said...

    I like # two.more sexy

    Lolly said...

    Number 2 is the best by far...she has the most beautiful eyes. I love how tasteful the photos are.

    Jason said...

    #2 is by far my favorite.... Very beautiful photos.

    Nevie said...

    #2!!!!!!


    Love IT!

    Anonymous said...

    lisa lisa i love number one! super hot!

    -monica

    Anonymous said...

    Both are cute but I like number 2 best.

    -Kristine

    Tiffanee' said...

    Lisa... Wow Sexy Mama!!! I love both, it was very hard to pick between them. But I love, love, love # 1. Do your thing lady!!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is sooooo beautiful--Curvy rocks!!