Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 8, 2009

    Nellie Photography Welcomes 2009...finally.

    No matter how hard I kicked and screamed, 2008 just slipped out from under me. I so did not want to accept the fact that a new year was beginning. So now, here we are in day 8 of the new year, and I've finally given in. I will stop "accidentally" writing "12/08" on dated material. I will let go...



    I think one of the reasons why I resented seeing 2008 go was because there seemed like so much I didn't get a chance to do. When I was 15, my hairdresser once told me that the older I get, the more time will seem to speed past me. I think it was 3 years later that I realized that truth. My point is: My "To Do" list for 2008 is not complete! What the heck happened?



    But here we are in 2009. A new year, with new ideas, new Pin-up and Boudoir sets, new friendships, and heck--new hairdo (I've got myself some bangs now!). We will soon have a new, updated website, new packages, new products, new accountant, and the list continues...Yes, there is much to look forward to!



    I want to thank all the fabulous clients, assistants and family members that made 2008 such a successful year. It was actually our biggest, baddest (meaning good-est), and probably most memorable year yet! I look forward to what 2009 brings!



    Yay 2009! PUMP IT UP! Spirit fingers!!!! Yeah Baby! Let's do this thang!! Whoop, Whoop!!!!



    XOXO

    Janelle

    No comments: