Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 30, 2009

    You Can Vote for Nellie Photography's Blog!!!!...Just Not Yet.


    Do you love to read blogs? Well get ready for a blog overdose, cuz what I'm about to introduce you to is grocery store full of photoblog madness. It's a contest to see which photographer has the best blog.

    You won't believe the number of entries. The funny thing is--that I've entered the contest. There's some really talented, and awesome photographers out there. I'm honored to even be considered in the bunch. I personally, love to browse through other photographer's blogs. They inspire, and encourage me to be a better photographer.

    Reasons to check out the contest:
    1. To take an invigorating stroll through the personalities of many interesting photographers.
    2. To be nosey.
    3. To compare the photographers in your area to the other photographers in America.
    4. To get ideas for your next photo session.
    5. To vote for Nellie Photography.


    If you agree with reason #5, you can't actually vote until Feb. 8th, 2009. But for now, you can check things out:
    -Nellie Photography is Entry Number: 297!!!!!

    Nellie Photography is currently on Page 4 (on the top row), but I do believe that the thumbnails rotate.

    You'll be able to browse the blogs that already have been entered. I will let you know when it's time to vote, so stay tuned!

    No comments: