Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    Please Vote for Nellie Photography Now!

    Here's what was in my inbox this morning:






    LET THE VOTING BEGIN!
    Professional Photographer magazine's FreshBlog contest, sponsored by IntoTheDarkRoom, has had an amazing response from the professional photographic community.

    Now the time has come to let you decide which blog is the freshest from the more than 450 submissions we received. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to browse through some of the most innovative designs and blogging ideas in the industry and cast your vote.

    Voting begins today and closes on Sunday February 15, 2009 at midnight EST.

    There is not much time, so please cast your vote today!




    If you plan to vote for my blog (Entry #297):
    1. click on the link above
    2. Go to Page 4
    3. You'll find Nellie Photography on the 2nd row from the top: Look for our signature red plush cushion and pink kiss lips.

    Make sure your decision is a wise one because each computer can only vote once--Yes ya'll, they will be tracking which computer you use. Don't worry, it's not like spyware. They won't be bugging you later with advertising, etc. They just want to make sure no one cheats.

    No comments: