Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 18, 2009

    What Does Mountain Dew Have To Do With Boudoir Photography?

    Well, when it's your man's favorite drink in the whole wide world and you know how to pose with it, of course!

    I thought it was a creative and cute idea, and you guys know I was crackin' up when Christine pulled it out of her bag!

    Ahh, Christine. Sensual, and not afraid to show her curves. (Do I have to mention that I'm an advocate?)

    Photo #1: "The Mountain Dew". Did anyone notice that Mountain Dew is actually spelled "Mtn Dew" on the can? I sure didn't.

    Photo#2: "Oh the Tangled Pearls We Weave." Hizzzot! I don't have to say much more...




    Photo #3: "I give you a set of bedroom eyes and sweet candy kisses". Christine came in to do a boudoir session for Valentine's Day as a gift to her man. Little did she know, her gift unlocked the age-old secret that all women-kind have been searching for since the beginning of time: How to make your man follow you (and your commands) like a puppy-dog for a week straight. Whoof!


    Photo #4: "A Little Tussle in the Sheets Won't Do Any Harm." Love that hair girl! It is looking Fab-you-lus!

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Christine can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    #4!!

    Anonymous said...

    #4 is the best

    Anonymous said...

    Im a huge fan of #2

    Anonymous said...

    #4

    Anonymous said...

    #4 Daaaaammmmmmnnnnnn!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    #2 is my fav.

    Lisa said...

    I love all of them!!!! You are beautiful. Hooray for curvy chicks who take sexy pics. Im voting for #4.

    Anonymous said...

    #4

    Anonymous said...

    Lovin#4

    Anonymous said...

    #2 is my favorite, love the pearls!

    dross2213 said...

    I like I love all of them thats that'smy female

    Anonymous said...

    anonymous #4 is the best

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #4!! =)

    Anonymous said...

    i love you