Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 25, 2009

    My First Concert: Lil Wayne

    So I was watching The View yesterday morning, and I was surprised to see Lil Wayne as a guest on the show. It reminded me that I wanted to tell you guys about my first big concert experience. I'm 26 and I just went to my first concert last month. What a weirdo!

    I listen to all types of music: rock, rap, musicals, jazz, old standards, classical, r&b, 50's, 60's, 70's, and 80's. You name it--and I'll give it a try!

    My boyfriend bought tickets to the Lil Wayne concert as a gift. I wasn't super crazy about Lil Wayne--I liked him, but I wouldn't want my boyfriend to waste his money on a ticket for me. But, I went anyways.

    And now...my view on concerts (and Lil Wayne) has changed completely. I loooooved it! I was so flippin' excited! Now when I hear a Lil Wayne song, I get all goose-bumpy and worked-up with flashbacks. I want to go to more and more concerts! Going to a concert makes you love the music even more.

    To add to all the concert fabulousness, I had the most delicious slice of pepperoni pizza and cup of french fries ever!

    How come nobody told me how freakin' awesome concerts were!? My next mission: Go see No Doubt in July...and now that I think about it, maybe Beyonce too!

    These photos were taken by my friend (who had closer seats than I) with my little point-and-shoot camera.

    The lady in this photo was the main back-up singer of the show. Turns out that she was recently added to Lil Wayne's record label, so we should be hearing more from her soon.

    But what was really interesting was that at the end of the show, she gave Lil Wayne a sloppy, nasty, tongue kiss on stage--that showed up the huge video screen. And what's even more interesting is that the next day they were spotted sitting together on the telecast of the Sacramento Kings basketball game in Arco Arena.

    So there's an inside scoop for ya!--We know at least one of the females Lil Wayne is dating. :)






    Keri Hilson and Lil Wayne perform their song together. Miss Keri Baby!


    Keri Hilson : "His name may be Lil Wayne, but there's nothing little about him."
    Me: Alrighty then.

    Lil Wayne gives credit to T-Pain. T-Pain gives credit to Lil Wayne. It's a Wayne-Pain Thang.

    Every show should have their own set of dancing Little People in mime makeup.


    This a'way! That a'way!
    When it was all over, I hobbled my sore high-heeled feet out of Arco Arena, and--what a coinkadink!--I ran into a client I had just taken photos of a few days before: Tiffanee! Here's a preview of her Pin-up & Boudoir Session:

    More to come of her later!

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    VERY SEXY

    逆援助 said...

    セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?