Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 18, 2009

    This Retro Pin-up Girl ROCKS!

    This is one anniversary present Amy's husband will never forget. :)

    Amy's Pin-up & Boudoir session was the first of it's kind in Nellie Photography history. Why? Because she brought her mom....and mom had a photo session of her own! Yep, Amy's mom, Mercedes, will be the first mom to come in and do a photo shoot along with her daughter. Photos from Mercedes' session will be posted soon.

    Amy was a blast to work with because together, we came up with some fabulous pose ideas. While shooting, Amy fell into the ultimate pin-up character...almost effortlessly. She should be an actress!

    Photo #1: "Giggles and Stretches."


    Photo #2: "Oh My, Did I Hear the Phone Ring?"

    Photo #3: "The Garter Strap Snap." Oh Crap! (I'm a rhymin' machine.) Anyways--how freakin' seductive is this one! I love it.


    **Note: The 3 following images are Super Duper Neato!**

    Photo #4: "The Martini Sip." It takes a real lady to know how to sip martinis from a glass the size of one's head.

    Photo #5: "The Last Drop." If you squint reeeaal hard, you'll see it too. Is she hilarious or WHAT!
    Photo #6: "Is Poor Amy Still Thirsty?" Don't worry hun, more is on the way. This expression is priceless!

    Photo #7: "The Lace-Up." Amy's mom came to her aid when we decided the corset wasn't tight enough. Little did mom know, her hands would become a useful prop.
    Oh, and by the way--Amy, you are one bodacious babe!

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Amy can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    13 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    my vote's for #1!

    Anonymous said...

    Photo Number 3

    AJDesignJewelry said...

    PHOTO 3....

    BUT THEY ARE ALL FABU!!!!

    vdubstress said...

    Love number one, it has my vote!
    Although, Number 5 is a close second!

    Ashley Rae said...

    Number 1 is totally cute! I love it!

    Bri said...

    Joe likes #5!

    Bri said...

    My favorite is #7...I think it is the best one of your face, but still shows off your body! Jesse is so lucky to have somebody that is willing to go out on a limb like this for him! Meems, they are great pics, and I bet it was a blast!
    Love,
    Bri

    Edana said...

    I vote for #1. ;D
    My favorite for sure.

    Anonymous said...

    #7 is great!

    andi said...

    Hot! the pics are great. whatever, i'm so jealous, lol. oh, and # 5 gets my vote

    andi said...

    or #3

    逆援助 said...

    セレブ達は一般の人達とは接する機会もなく、その出会う唯一の場所が「逆援助倶楽部」です。 男性はお金、女性はSEXを要求する場合が多いようです。これは女性に圧倒的な財力があるから成り立つことの出来る関係ではないでしょうか?

    Anonymous said...

    In the last pic, is it partially clear. Boy she is one pin up!