Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 12, 2009

    Alondra the Beautiful

    This blog posting has been waiting forever to be posted (sorry girl). But here she is: The beautiful Alondra with the most perfect eyebrows--and she doesn't even shape them! This girl's got one tight bod--she runs "X" miles a day. ("X" cuz I can't remember, and cuz I can never see myself doing it.)

    Alondra's fabulous hair, was styled by her friend:
    Lisa Pierson
    "Pure Beauty Salon" (in Davis)
    Phone # 530 908 4276

    Photo #1: "Playful Sweetheart Smiles." A fun pose and a great way to showcase her ring.

    Photo #2: "The Dainty Touch." And yes, that's her man there on the table. Don't you love the babydoll dress?! It's very popular. A few gals have brought this particular dress in, and it photographs beautifully on this Victorian Secret Pink Stripe Set! Where to find it: Victoria Secret, baby!



    Please note: Lisa was not responsible for the following hairstyles. :)
    Photo #3: "Lady in Waiting."



    Photo #4: "Peek-a-B00 Skirt." For some reason, this reminds me of a hot Western scene.

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Alondra can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    well now let's see, how about photo #1?

    ChelseeDarling. said...

    #1 hands down.

    she's b-e-a-utifullllll.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm gonna go with #1

    Anonymous said...

    i'm gonna go with #1.

    She is so hottttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ashley Rae said...

    I love #4 its not too provocative yet beautiful!

    lisa pierson said...

    i love #4.... she's beautiful!!