Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 4, 2009

    Warning: Just Had Baby--Still Hot.

    Yep, just by looking at her, you wouldn't believe that Janeen just had a baby a few weeks before this Pin-up & Boudoir Session. In her pre-session questionnaire, Janeen told me she still had baby weight to loose. But then, when she came in for her session, I was like: Girl, you crazy! Well...she definitely brings us all to shame.

    (I just have to tell you, I'm like bursting at the seams!) Why Janeen is extra fabulous on my list: The baby she recently gave birth to was for a couple of her friends. She was a gestational surrogate for them! All I can say is: Wow. What more selfless, precious gift can one give?

    FYI: Ms. Janeen here is the same Janeen mentioned in the previous blog post. She is one busy bee--Organizing charity backpack drives, co-owning a DJ business (D3 Productions), having babies, and topping it all off with taking the time to get all sexified for a photo shoot for her hubby.

    Photo #1: "Milk and Cookies." Seemed to be an appropriate title cuz of the weird coloring of this image. The coloring resembles what happens to your cup of milk once you're done dunking all of your Oreo Cookies in it--a delicious light shade of grey.

    Now I'm bout to get real deep on ya: "Milk and Cookies" is also an appropriate title cuz Janeen's beauty is just that: Natural as the pairing of milk and cookies and simply delicious. (HA! I'm a literary genius!)

    Photo #2: "Boas=Flirty Fun." Especially when they're used to cover fun stuff.


    Photo #3: "Tousled Part I." She's got "smiling with your eyes" down to a science. (I think some body's been watching Tyra Bank's America's Next Top Model.)



    Photo #4: "Tousled Part II."

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Janeen can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    15 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I'm voting for Janeen's # 3 picture.
    Great pictures!!!

    Dania Denise said...

    #3 for sure...lovely!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Love picture # 3....beautiful

    Anonymous said...

    I like Janeen's Milk and cookies very, come hether look.

    Nicole said...

    #3 for the hot mama :)

    Anonymous said...

    She is so fabulous and so hot- #3 is smokin'!!

    Anonymous said...

    Janeen is amazing and HOT! I vote for #3!!

    Anonymous said...

    I love #3 - Janeen is AMAZING!!

    Lela said...

    You look luminous in #3 Neen.

    Anonymous said...

    Tousled Part I for sure the best one!

    Petey said...

    #3 is my vote

    Anonymous said...

    #3 for sure! Janeen you look HOT!

    krystle said...

    I absolutely LOVE #3!!! I love you beautiful sista!!! xoxox

    Anonymous said...

    I love you sis! xoxo love Meesh
    #3

    Anonymous said...

    Love them all! Especially because she is as beautiful on the inside as what we see on the outside. I vote for #3.