Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 14, 2009

    Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk

    So I received an email from a client the other day. Remember Danielle with the most gorgeous head of red hair? (Here's a visual to help you out...)



    Well, she's the bomb-diggity cuz she's throwing an event on 9/19 (THIS SATURDAY) to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk. This charity has significant meaning to Danielle because her father, who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, died on 5/16 of this year. She has arranged this event in his honor.

    The event is a raffle party with live music, drink specials, and great prizes. Some of those prizes include salon gift certificates, coffee, personal trainer sessions, and massages. I couldn't pass up this opportunity to donate so I entered a free Pin-up & Boudoir Session, complete with hair, makeup, and an album.

    Let me break that down for you: Attend the event, make a donation, feel good about yourself cuz you helped others, be entered in the raffle for a chance to win a FREE Pin-up & Boudoir Session that includes hair, makeup, and an album!!

    Here's the flyer:
    What: Party with live music, drinks, and raffle prizes to raise money for the Alzheimer's Association.

    Where: Head Hunters (K and 20th, midtown Sacramento)

    When: Saturday, Sept. 19th, 7pm

    No comments: