Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

    Kathryn...Yowza!

    As promised, here's more of Kathryn.

    Kathryn already knew her way around the studio because she came in some months before to support/hang/help out during her friend Melissa's Pin-up & Boudoir session. In turn, Melissa later presented Kathryn with a gift certificate for a photo session at our studio as a bridal shower gift (yay!).

    Kathryn was pumped and super excited during her session, especially since she's been toning up at the gym to prepare for her wedding day.

    Our photo albums allow you to include an inscription to whomever you're gifting the album to. Kathryn submitted a quote:

    Curve: the loveliest distance between two points.

    I absolutely love it! This should be a bumper sticker for all voluptuous women!


    Photo #1: "Sugar-Coated Smile" ...but don't be fooled...

    Photo #2: "These pesky bra hooks have a mind of their own!" This is one of my favs from the session, of course.

    Photo #3: "My what great posture you have." The dark and mysterious bedroom eyes are so intriguing. Boy oh boy, is her new hubby in for a treat.




    Photo #4: "Laughs, Curves and a Leopard Blanket." This is actually one of the popular signature poses at our studio. PS: She's not really a naked lady, we have our tricks!




    Photo #5: "The 2-page Spread." This pose was begging to be the centerfold of Kathryn's album, so that's exactly what we did. Ask and you shall receive.

    Whew! That was quite steamy. Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Kathryn can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    26 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    #2

    Melissa said...

    I vote for #5 - totally sexy!

    Anonymous said...

    #5!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Agree #5 is great!

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #5

    Anonymous said...

    WOW great centerfold
    Let's go for #5

    Anonymous said...

    #2 is cute

    Anonymous said...

    Hard decision. Wonder what one the new hubby likes?

    Vote for #2

    Anonymous said...

    Love them all.
    Voting for #2

    Anonymous said...

    2 & 5 are really nice. But LOVE the look in #3

    Jim said...

    The smile in #1 got me. Gotta go with it.

    #1

    Anonymous said...

    Lovely #3

    colleen banman said...

    #5! wowee!

    Anonymous said...

    Checking out all the photos on the blog and voting for my favorites.
    Kathryn..love #3. My vote goes to #3

    Anonymous said...

    #3

    Anonymous said...

    #3

    Anonymous said...

    Playboy centerfold
    I'm voting for #5

    Anonymous said...

    Agree ~ sultry & sexy #5

    Anonymous said...

    #5

    Anonymous said...

    #5!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Awesome photo shoot.
    Vote is for #5 however

    Anonymous said...

    Hard to pick. But it looks like #5 is going to win. My vote is for #5

    Anonymous said...

    Love #3 and #5
    Two votes please!

    Anonymous said...

    Janelle-
    You do great work.
    Vote is for #5

    Anonymous said...

    I vote for #5!!

    Anonymous said...

    All good but vote is for #5