Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 31, 2009

    Shontelle and the Fedora

    As promised, here's the rest of the mysterious beauty I featured earlier in a sneek peek.

    Shontelle came in to do a Pin-up & Boudoir Session to:
    1. celebrate her 21st birthday and
    2. give a gift to her boyfriend.

    In fact, her birthday celebration began the night before her photo session. Even though she was still guzzlin' down the alcohol just a few hours before, Shontelle was able to show up to her session GORGEOUS, upright, and READY to ROLL, even with a slight hangover. Dedication, baby!

    Photo #1: "La Bella Mafia." One of my favs from the session. Top-notch beauty.


    Photo #2: "Relaxed and Fun." The aqua shoes and panties are the perfect "pop" of color for this photo.


    Photo #3: "Risk-kay Bay-bay." That's one HOT-pink corset!

    Photo #4: "Serene." Love the soft, vulnerableness (is this a word?).

    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Shontelle can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    24 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hmm, #2!

    Shell said...

    I LOVE # 4

    Shell said...

    MOM LOVES # 4

    Famous said...

    Dad likes #1 and #4 but will kick your ass on #2 & #3.

    Dean said...

    Deano Likes number 2

    telly said...

    love em all

    Ashley said...

    i like 4!

    Ashley said...

    i like 1!

    Anonymous said...

    # 2 & 3 for mee !!

    Anonymous said...

    # 2 very nice

    Pam said...

    i like number two

    Anonymous said...

    # 1!

    Anonymous said...

    #1 is so beautiful!

    Anonymous said...

    uh oh someone's in trouble lol!

    Jenn said...

    i looooove #2!! i loved it when i was there! and i love it now!

    Anonymous said...

    This is my baby I wanna say they all are my favorite but since I have to choose only one my fav is #2

    Yellaa said...

    I like #2 ...

    MS BRANEW said...

    MY FAV IS#2 GO SHONNA DONNA U ROCK BOO!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Your pic's r hella cute niece. I'm feeln #1 an #2 u know that yo untie style..... U go girl!!!!

    Rachel said...

    Look at my niece you are BEE-U-TI-FUL! And don't let nobody tell ya diffrent. I like the picuture with the hat..it captures your true beauty, those eyes are just like a pool...I love you...and don't trip on the HATERS! We Get Dat sometime..cause the Women in our family or FIONE!!!! Famous Hush....

    melondy94124@yahoo.com said...

    hey sissy i love all the pics but my fav is number 3

    Anonymous said...

    # 2 smoking hawt

    Carol said...

    #2

    Anonymous said...

    Numero dose (2)