Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 11, 2009

    Pin-up Girl: Amber

    Quiet, reserved, meek, but unbelievably strong. These are the words I would use to describe Amber. Personally, I admire Amber's strength to deal with what life has dealt her. She did this Pin-up & Boudoir photo session as a gift to herself and her husband.

    Although completely out of her character, Amber worked up the nerve to get sexified in front of a camera--and she was pretty gosh darn good at it.

    Amber's hair was absolutely fab! The fab hair was brought to you by Image Provocateur & VIP-CAT Makeup Academy: http://www.imageprov.com/ (give them a holla')


    Photo #1: "Hawaiian Tropics." Amber chose our Hawaiian Holiday set because she said it reminded her of when her Air Force hubby was on duty.



    Photo #2: "A Lei for You." Isn't the purple flower GORGEOUS! Me loves!


    Photo #3: "The Racy Housewife." This apron wasn't made for baking cookies, you naughty girl you!


    Be sure to vote for your favorite photo so that Amber can receive her free 8x10 print. The winning photo needs only 15 votes! Post your vote by clicking on the "Comments" link below.

    15 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hmm, my votes for #1.

    Anonymous said...

    My vote is for #3, bake me some naughty brownies!

    Anonymous said...

    I would have to say #3 is my favorite!

    Anonymous said...

    Number 3!

    Anonymous said...

    Number #3 is the sexiest. Tony will really like this one.

    Cyndee :-)

    Anonymous said...

    #3

    Cindy B.

    Anonymous said...

    Really like 1 and 3 but vote is for #3

    Anonymous said...

    WOW I would have to say number 1 amber you look HOTTTTTTTT...

    Anonymous said...

    DEFFINETLY #1

    Anonymous said...

    My vote is #1

    Anonymous said...

    #1 Hawaiian Tropics

    Anonymous said...

    I like 1 and 3 the best. It hard to decide on just one.

    Anonymous said...

    #1 the subtle sepia makes it classic and soft!

    Anonymous said...

    I'm going with #3 great pics :)

    Anonymous said...

    So tough!!! Love #1 and #3. Going with #3 you sexy thang!