Welcome to Nellie Photography's Blog! I'm Janelle, creator and owner of Nellie Photography. Our studio is based in Sacramento, California. We shoot Pin-ups & boudoir, weddings, engagements, families, children, portraits, the occasional pet, and other random subjects. I created this blog as a personal journal for my professional work, personal imagery, studio news, promotions, and other fabuluous randomness.

If your reading, please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. I love to hear from everyone. It makes me feel special :). I usually post entries a couple times a week, so be sure to keep coming back for the latest updates. You can add my blog to your "favorites" or subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box located in the right-hand column.

To book a shoot, you can contact me directly at:
info@nelliephotography.com

Enjoy!

XOXO,

Janelle

What I'm doing right now...

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 24, 2010

    I Seen It In 3D!

    Finally! I went to see Avatar at the IMAX Theatre in 3D. I wore the huge silly 3D glasses and everything! It was my first experience ever seeing anything in 3D...and it was flippin' awesome! The 3D glasses reminded me of the huge sunglasses they wore on the newer Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when Mike TV was shrunk down.

    Anyways, I say it's worth the $40 to see Avatar! Although, it is like an updated version of Pocahontas.

    PS: I loooove movie popcorn. I get a large popcorn "to go" sometimes...with extra butter. I come prepared with a Tupperware container so that I can easily transport it in the car. I know, I know--it's sinful and embarrassing.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I agree on the popcorn. Its just better at the movies.Like hot dogs at a baseball game. Is the movie good for kids or is there an age limit?

    Anonymous said...

    I took my 11 year old daughter and she was fine, however if you ask me it was a little too long. I was the one that wanted to go before it ended.